Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Running on the River


Numerous are the roads, no destinations known

Open are the roads, few milestones known

Strong are the winds,

I am flowing with the winds


Big are the grounds, nobody leaves

Green are the grounds, nobody cares

Cool are the nights,

I am resting in the nights


Numerous are the roads, nothing known

High are the roads, nothing done

Nothing was done, Nothing is done

Nobody left, Nobody stays

Fleeting are the grounds, and

I am standing on the road


Big are the lands, everybody’s lost

High are the lands, everybody’s small

Bright are the wings,

I am following the wings


High are the peaks, nobody slips

Distant are the peaks, nobody stops

Deep are the rivers,

I am running on the river


I am running on the river, peaks are fleeting

I am running on the river, everybody’s leaving

I am running on the river, nothing’s changing


Peaks are fleeting, everybody’s leaving, nothing’s changing, and

I am running on the river


(This song is dedicated to procrastination and callowness of someone-you-know-who that someone-you-know-who has shown over the years in matters of career and education)

No comments:

Post a Comment